Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Cannot login to my Bt app

Go to solution
Ok. Im guessing that the issue might be that I am waiting for an install but I thought I check anyway. I'm trying to login to my Bt app on the phone using the Bt id i created but I'm getting a message saying that the I'd does not exist. When I login on Bt website it works and its set as primary id. However the subsequent issue is that even when I'm logged in on the website it doesnt display the information I want (my order tracking) and says that there was an error. I'm wondering if it's a thing that will sort itself out once the whole thing is live or do I actually have an issue? I think I'm just a bit perplexed as the email for tracking I got from Bt says I need to login to my Bt to see additional information however I can't see it when I log in. Any ideas?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot login to my Bt app

Go to solution
Bump. Anyone?
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot login to my Bt app

Go to solution

Once your service is active, and all tasks are closed, MyBT should update itself within 48 hours.

MyBT brings together data from a number of different systems. If one of those systems are locked due to open tasks, then that information will not be available.

0 Ratings