cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
purple1fred
Message 1 of 4

Cannot open email attachments

Hello I do not understand why but having upgraded my bt yahoo I cannot open any of the attachements, please cn you help. Please describe things for a non-computer person as I am not good on the machine. Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot open email attachments

Welcome to the forum.

Do you see a small paper clip type icon on the email; double click that and the attachment should open.

Many on here use bt yahoo in conjunction with a third party 'e-mail' client such as Outlook, Outlook express, Thunderbird, Windows mail.

Often such useage makes the operation of managing e-mails a little easier, and also ensures that the 'originals' are kept on the yahoo server [for pop3 emails].

Have a play around with one of them, and come back to us with the result.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
mart67
Message 3 of 4

Hi!

I have the same problem. I can see the paperclip and cannot double click on it to open the attachment. Anytime I click or double click the email opens and there are no attachments visible there either.

I tried forwarding the email, it forwards ok but doesn't send the attachments.

0 Ratings
Padleydi
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I am suddently having problems with some attachments I have been sent a .pdf file several times, but it does not arrive in my e-mail, and there is no notification that there was a problem. Can anyone help me solve this - it has never happened before as far as I know.

0 Ratings