Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenny1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Cannot permanently delete old email addresses

Go to solution

Hi, my name's Jenny and I'm new to the forum.  I'm hoping that someone can help as I'm at my wits end with BT.  I use BT Mail and I've contacted the help line on a couple of occasions trying to get my old email addresses removed form my allowance.  Manage my emails is telling me that I've used all 11 of my 11 available addresses.  However, I'm only currently using 6.  1 is pending deletion and the others were deleted months/years ago but are still counting towards my allowance.  The guys on the phone haven't been able to help.  They don't seem to understand the problem and keep instructing me to delete them which I have done but they are still listed and no longer give an option to delete them again.

I'd be grateful for any assistance.  Thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot permanently delete old email addresses

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take over 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Jenny1 and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you're having problems deleting the old email addresses. I'll be happy to lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Jenny1
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Jenny1
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks David.

0 Ratings
Jenny1
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

All sorted.  A massive thanks to the team for solving this problem, excellent.Smiley Happy

0 Ratings