cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 16

Cant Login to BT Sport!!

Hi, When I try to login to BT sport I keep getting redirected to the BT.COM login page. Firstly Customer Services said it was a problem that would be fixed in 15 mins (standard get rid of the problem quick response!!), that was 4 days ago.

Then last night spent 40 mins with BT constantly changing my password til we got locked out!!! "try in 15 mins it should be ok"

Until weds it has worked fine. I am using IE11 and windows 8.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 16

Re: Cant Login to BT Sport!!

Hi Waitara-boy,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am sorry to hear of the problems you are having.  Can you please send me an email with your details so that I can look into this for you.

You will find our contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile, just click on my username (SeanD).

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 16

I am also having the same problem. I try to access BT Sport, and get to the login page. It asks for my credentials, and when I enter valid credentials, it immediately redirects me to the BT (not BT Sport) login page, This accepts my credentials, but as soon as I click on BT Sport, my login is lost and I need to go through the whole cyce again.

I am using IE11 on Windows 8.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 16

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators to look into this for you and they will post contact info here later.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 16

Hi jeremykelly46,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having trying to log in and watch BT Sport.  You can send us over your detauils and we'll get you sorted.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 16

I'm having exact same problem, did this get resolved?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 16

Has anyone managed to get their's working? Or even heard back from BT regarding the issue? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 16

Hi asifwahab,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm sure I can help with this. Send me over your details. You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 16

I signed up for Unlimited Evening and Weekend Calls with BT Sport and was supposed to receive an email to activate the sport service. My order shows as having completed on Tuesday 21/7/15, but I haven't received the sport activation email. And yes, I have checked my junk folder.

Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 16

I joined BT on 19 June this year, and BT Sport on line has never worked. When I try to watch anything live, I get redirected to BT.Com and get the following message :

Your BT ID is now set up

You can watch BT Sport online at btsport.com or via our Apple or Android Apps.

At busy times, it may take a little while for our systems to catch up so if you have just set up your profile please wait and try again in 15 minutes.

I'm fed up discussing this with Indian call centres. I have raised it twice with them and both times they have said they have resolved it.

I've just given up on it for now.

0 Ratings