cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peter7769
Contributor
Message 11 of 49

Re: Cant log on to BT CLoud Software

I have tried everything but still no joy, I've just upgraded my broadband so gutted I can't use the 50gb storage, it must be something to do with the software as it's working ok on my Android phone.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 49

Hi Guys

Sorry for the problems with accessing the service please see the sticky below which offers instructions to help you log in.

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/BT-Cloud-PC-Client-log-in-issue-Fix/td-p/1091042 

Thanks

Stuart

peter7769
Contributor
Message 13 of 49

Thanks Stuart, will give it a try over the weekend and report results,

Pete
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 49

Getting the same problem, 'Could not connect to server...' message after the cloud window flashes 3 times. Really annoying, tried the solution offered here to do with the certificate permissions and no joy.

Can someone please help?!!??!?!?!?!?!

0 Ratings
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 49

Hi Paul,

If you check your firewall "program" settings, and check that any browsers are set to "allow".

Although I use IE9 as my default browser, I discovered that Chrome was set to Auto - I set it to allow, and have been able to access the cloud again - although I now find I can't download a folder only files!

I only looked at the settings for Chrome because I tried looking at the web version of the cloud - i needed a plug in for IE9, but supposedly could view it in Chrome. Tried opening Chrome and found the same "unable to connect" message - altered the firewall settings and was able to connect.

Michael

0 Ratings
peter7769
Contributor
Message 16 of 49

I'm using Firefox and never had problems before looking at anything, I can easily log onto the web based version of cloud, it's just the program that isn't working.
0 Ratings
Otto
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 49

Just tried the certificate fix (the expiry date is now correctly showing as 2 July 2014)  but I still have the problem - flashing log-in screen and then "can't connect" message.  I'm using Firefox 25.0.1, WinXP Pro SP3, and the ZoneAlarm firewall.  Everything was working OK prior to installing the BT Cloud update 😞

0 Ratings
raymon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 49

Tried this link and subsequent instructions. No Joy as Computer warns "the sites security certificate is not trusted" etc. If you click on accept it still does not show instructions described on your post. Using Windows XP and Google Chrome both latest versions.

Regards

0 Ratings
Taky67
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 49

Also getting the same problem after update of cloud software. Tried the "Fix" but this had no effect.

Windows 8.1 Pro, Norton 360

0 Ratings
Otto
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 49

OK, I just installed BT Cloud on my other PC which runs Windows 7 Home 64 bit.  It has an ethernet connection to my HomeHub 2 whereas the other machine connects wirelessly.  This machine does not have ZoneAlarm, it uses MS Security essentials.  Guess what?  I have exactly the same problem on both computers - suggesting to me that this must be a problem with the BT Cloud software or my account and not my computer(s).

Incidentally, on both machines the "My Extras" section of My BT never loads, it just sits there with the whirly wheel spinning for ever.  Perhaps this is a clue? 

0 Ratings