Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smurfggm
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Cant login to the BTFon iPhone application

Go to solution

Howdy

I can login to the BTFon website OK, but when I try to login to the BTFon iPhone application with the exact same details, It doesnt work.

I also cant login to any BTFon or BTOpenzone hotspots using the same credentials.

I cant find anywhere on the BT Website to email for help.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
H_Dawg
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cant login to the BTFon iPhone application

Go to solution

Follow these steps and you shoudl be able to log in fine.

1. First of all, make sure you're connected to a normal wifi network or over 3G. DON'T do this while connected to FON or Openzone.

2. There's a problem with the registration part of the app. If your password has capital letters in, it won't accept it.

So you can log in on a PC, change your password to all lower case, register on the iPhone with those details, change your password back to upper/lower case on the website then go onto the iPhone app and change the details accordingly.

A bit of a mess about, but it works. I brought this to the attention of BT and apparently they'll be fixing it in the next patch.

Tags (3)
smurfggm
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

ahh, that was it. I ihad to change my password to be all lowercase.

What a load of rubbish 😞

Cheers mate 🙂

0 Ratings
H_Dawg
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

No probs!

I'm glad that BT are going to do something about it to fix it anyway. They were quite good in replying to me and thanking me for my feedback etc. One of the senior project guys personally replied to me and assured me they would get it fixed.

0 Ratings
simo1958
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct place for this question, but I have just watched the video regarding the app for iphones. Is there an app available for the bada (samsung) phones? Many thanks

0 Ratings