Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vizslaraner
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Cardinal TV Series

Go to solution

I recently purchased the above, but have found the episode sequencing to be incorrect.  Episode 1 is actually Episode 2, Episode 2 is actually Episode 3 etc. - through to Episode 6 actually being Episode 1.  Whilst one may view this as being merely inconvenient the fact that Episode 2 (actually 3) only runs for 10 minutes (30 minutes of it are missing) is not, it trashes the whole series.

Would someone be so kind as to check and correct the above issues, or point me in the direction of where I can get a refund.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cardinal TV Series

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum  @Vizslaraner . I have asked a moderator to assist here.

I presume you are viewing  the series through the BT Player on Youview  or is it on another device with the BT Purchases app ?

SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Vizslaraner,

Thanks for highlighting this issue and welcome to the community.

How so very frustrating, I hope this didn't ruin the series for you Smiley Sad?  Leave this with me I will raise this into our content team and have the order of episodes corrected.  As soon as I get an update I will drop you an update here.

Cheers

Sean

Vizslaraner
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Many thanks for the prompt responses. 

Just to confirm, I do indeed watch BT TV via a BT TV Youview box.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Unfortunately too many channels here in the UK don't show episodes in the same order as broadcast in the US. Sometimes they will have the episode title and description for an episode correct but still show a different (wrong) episode. This can be a bit of a 'mare for continuity watching shows out of sequence.

The last time I personally noticed this was with Ransom on Universal but it does happen far too often. That said, at least for broadcast stuff, it should be up to the channels themselves to get this right.

Is it any wonder people turn to 'other' sources (non-legit) to get their programmes in the order they were intended to be shown.

0 Ratings
Vizslaraner
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

If it's a series rather than serial it's not, usually, too much of an issue.  In this instance, however, what is more of a concern to me is the missing three quarters of one of the episodes.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

It is an issue though if the recap at the start of the programme shows you something you haven't viewed yet because the episodes haven't been shown in the proper order.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Vizslaraner,

We got word back from the content team, they've fixed the issue and the series should now play correctly.

Thanks

PaddyB

Vizslaraner
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Many thanks for your assistance.

0 Ratings