cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilB61
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Cashback cheque not received

New BT customer, broadband and phone went live 8th November, claimed both Reward Card and £50 cash back separately on 11 November.
Reward card received fine, thanks but no sign of cheque, not even an email acknowledgement. Currently out of the country hence using this forum. Can someone help?
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cashback cheque not received

Welcome to this user forum.

See https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/

My cheque has not arrived - who do I contact?
Your original cashback claim is checked to make sure that you have ordered during a qualifying period, that you are a new broadband customer and that your broadband has installed. Once these have been checked we will organise for your cheque to be sent to your installation address. Please allow 45 days from installation for your cheque to arrive.

I ordered via a cashback site and am still waiting for my cashback.  How do I organise this?
You should contact customer services at the cashback site through which you originally placed your order.  This cashback cheque offer is different to a member exclusive offer via a cashback site.

What are the first three letters of your order reference, are they AJM or Z60?

0 Ratings
PhilB61
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Fairly certain the cashback form page says your cheque will be sent out within 30 days but happy to wait the few extra days until 45 is up as per above. I ordered via the moneysavingexpert site which I'm pretty sure linked direct to BT site for actually placing the order.
0 Ratings
PhilB61
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Just saw last bit, it is AJM
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

@PhilB61 wrote:
Just saw last bit, it is AJM

Then that is the correct code, and should track correctly. Wait until the 45 days is up, and if you have still not received it, then please post back here.

0 Ratings
PhilB61
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Ok cheers
0 Ratings
PhilB61
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Just a quick update,

Cashback cheque still not arrived,

Used Live Chat today to raise an enquiry as supposedly quicker than calling!!

Outcome is that the matter will have to be referred to the Voucher team which will take 3 days for them to respond, so just have to sit back and wait.

0 Ratings