cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sizzle96
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Casting Functionality Not Included in BT Sport Subscription - or access to online player

Go to solution
I can't cast the Sport channels to my TV using the android app and chromecast, or watch BT sport via the BT Sport website. In both cases it says not included in my subscriptionan and it needs to be upgraded.

I used to have a BT mobile contract with sport lite standalone, and recently took out BT braodband incl BT TV and BT Sport Pack.

Sport channels do play viae app on my phone, and using the standalone BT TV box (but I want to use casting instead of the BT TV box). also would like to use the online player.

Can you pls look into it and ajust my account settings so I can access the casting functionality and view sport via the web site??

thanks!

Andrew 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
DavidM
Message 2 of 8

Re: Casting Functionality Not Included in BT Sport Subscription - or access to online player

Go to solution

Hi @sizzle96 and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems casting. I'll be happy to take a look at that for you. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sizzle96
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Re: Casting Functionality Not Included in BT Sport Subscription - or access to online player

Go to solution
Hi David,
Just sent you my BT ID by private message - thanks for getting in touch,
Andrew
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @sizzle96 I called there but missed you. I'm really sorry about the problems with your BT Sport service, I've noticed a problem with the subscription and have raised this with our BT TV experts to fix.  I get back in touch with an update as soon as they get back to me.

0 Ratings
sizzle96
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, thanks - just heard your voicemail. Hoping they can sort soon!
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@sizzle96 Thanks for speaking with me yesterday, have you had the chance to check if you can now cast and access the online player?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@sizzle96 I called there but missed you, can you post back and let me know if you're happy the issues with your BT sport service are resolved?

sizzle96
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO, yes it works fine now. Thanks for sorting it out!
0 Ratings