Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
happyslayeruk
Expert
Message 1 of 5

Catch Up missing from BT Player.

Go to solution

Went to watch someting on National Geographic via catch up this morning and the catch up tab is missing, it is usually near the bottom.

2016-04-10-13-24-25.jpg

I know it used to be there as I used it just a few days ago.

I've tried all the usual steps (reset and re-sync BT player, hard reset router and Youview box) and still the problem remains.

Can a mod have a look at this for me as have seen similar problems on the forum that have been fixed after a mod has intervened. 

My Youview box is a DTRT20100.

Also does anyone know if the BT TV app is going to get the Chromecast treatment like the BT Sport app?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Catch Up missing from BT Player.

Go to solution

Hi @happyslayeruk,

Did you manage to get this sorted? If not, I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
happyslayeruk
Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Paddy, yes it seemed to sort itself out after a day.

Do you have any idea if the BTTV Android app will get Chromecast support. It works great on the BT Sport app and would be great if the BTTV app gets it.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @happyslayeruk,

Thanks for letting us know. I can't speculate about the BT TV app but at the moment there's no sign of it being compatible. As with all things this could change in the future.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
joylonwagg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hello

Had BT TV activated yesterday. All fine except catch up is not appearing on the Youview box (in the BT TV menu). Is appearing on the app though.

Please advise.

Thank you

Michael

0 Ratings