Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 6

Catch up gone missing AGAIN

Go to solution

So I sit down on the bank holiday weekend and decide to watch a couple of things I have missed, shockingly for the second time the catch up has disappeared from my menu options.

FebFebTodayToday

Can BT please get this sorted it is beyond annoying. And before anyone asks no I will not do a reset, why should I...this has already happened to me before and I think Steve did something on my account to get it back.

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Extra-channel-players/td-p/1289855/page/5

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Catch up gone missing AGAIN

Go to solution

@scointer If you know the programs you want to catch up  on are you able to find them by using search (either in the BT player itself or even the general Youview search) ?

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@zulu17 thanks, I did find the programmes I knew I wanted to watch but I quite often like to browse through what is available. I can't do this without the catch-up section and besides it is pretty poor service when certain sections just go missing for no reason...

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

i agree the quality controls that exiist on the BT Player have been poor since day 1. There seem little interest from BT at  a senior level in improving things. I can only presume that no senior manager uses BT Player catchup as if they did things would have improved a long time ago.

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hey Scointer,

Sorry about this, there have been a lot of these cases recently and I've been trying to get a permenant fix in place (for the missing catchup menu's).

I've manually fixed your account from the back end and we follow it up properly tomorrow. You'll have to open the BT Player twice before it appears.

Steve

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Perfect. Thanks.

0 Ratings