cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cathwyn1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Catch up on subscribed channels

Hello. Just joined BT. Have the BT TV Ultra Hd with kids, amc and sports package. Tried to watch a kids programme from one of the subscribed channels. Wouldnt let me. Said I had to pay? This cant be right? Please help. My oldest is autistic and watches millions of different things all day long. Ill be bankrupt!! Thanks
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Catch up on subscribed channels

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact the online TV orders chat team ,so can you give them a try first please.

0 Ratings
Cathwyn1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Yes. I have been on live chat and spoken with someone over the phone. Apparently though i pay an extra subscription. I still have to pay if I miss them and susequently want to watch?
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Cathwyn1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Ok. Thank you.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Cathwyn1

Welcome to the community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the confusion with what's included in your package.  We can check this out for you from here but it will take us a few days to get round to picking up your case from when you send over your details.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Cathwyn1,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry that I didn't get speaking to you. I've checked the details of your service. I can see that the Kids Package is active and you should be able to access the inclusive On demand content for those Kids Channels. 

If you take a look at BT TV Player, you'll be able to see what content is included in your Package. There is also Pay Per View content available as well.

I'm sorry, I didn't get speaking to you today, if you are still having problems accessing the Kid On demand content, please get back to me.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings