cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Champions League group stages starting tonight.

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone else looking forward to the group stages of the Champions league? I’m going to be tuning in to the United vs PSV game tonight and I think the Juventus and City game will be a good one too.

I wanted to also let you all know that BT have announced the next games that will be shown on the Freeview BT Sport Showcase channel will be  Roma v Barcelona tomorrow evening and there's Europa league action on Thursday between Anderlect v Monaco.

BT Sport announces next BT Sport showcase games

Neil

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: Champions League group stages starting tonight.

Is anyone able to confirm whether "Goal Alerts" works on the BT Sport mobile app (iOS)?? When I tried the app a few weeks ago during the qualifying stage, I wasn't getting any alerts for goals in the other matches. I'm confused as to whether this feature is only available on tablets and PC?
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 3 of 7

It worked fine on my iPad  -  and when you select the goal it starts from around 10-15 seconds before the goral too.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Oh id love to watch it and especialy tomorrows games ......... But 3 weeks after internet finally switched from SKY to BT purely to watch these matches on my TV .......... still no BT Sport service ..........
Thanks BT ......aposolutly priceless  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

Disappointerd  that the commentator and co-commentator on the Real Madrid v Shaktar game insisted on giving updates on the Manchester clubs matches which I had recorded to view later.  The commentators on the Athletico Madrid game which I watched in tandem were more professional in focusing on their game and not giving spoilers about other games.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

Not particularly interested in any one game over another during these early group stages so the Goals programme on ESPN was a very good way of following all the action from all the games.  Better than watching a normal highlights programme as there is still a lot of the tension of watching live as close games approached full time.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Yes was looking forward to watching the first of the group stage games but was disappointed to discover the stats and timeline feature didn't work Online but worked on my phone?, If anyone could explain why this feature was not running on the Chelsea or arsenal games please let me know. 

Thanks.

0 Ratings