cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Champions League

So I just got the disappointing news that to continue watching BT Sport I need to pay £5 p/m.

A way 'round' this seems to be to get the basic £0 p/m package and add BT Sport for nothing (I appreciate there is an activation fee). However, what I want to know is whether this will interfere with my Sky set up, and whether the two could work side by side?

Seems crazy that you would have to go through these hoops...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Champions League

No reason why the 2 can't work in complete harmony, as long as you have an aerial. Plus with exclusive AMC content, BT TV is starting to look at content that

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

If you sign up for a BT TV package and Starter box won't your sport channels then be associated with that box instead of your sky box, where I assume you currently see your BT Sport channels?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

At the moment, the only BT Sport I have is through the internet, which I Chromecast to my TV.

I think the decision whether to go for BTTV has just been taken out of my hands since Sky are now offerering Broadband free for a year, and money off the tv package. Will have to do without Champions League for a while

0 Ratings