cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scottex99
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Change Account Holder or Cancel Account Online

Hi, I've been searching all over the site but it doesn't seem possible to make any changes to my account online?

I'm based in Spain and want to cancel my account without having to phone and get a huge bill on my mobile.

Alternatively, I thought I could add my dad to the account and he could phone on my behalf as he is based in the UK.

Is either of this possible without me having to phone from Spain?

Thanks

Scott

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Change Account Holder or Cancel Account Online

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

If they cannot help, then post back here and I can ask for further help.

0 Ratings
swillia3
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Change Account Holder or Cancel Account Online

If you are leaving BT make sure you get EVERYTHNG in written fiorm, I cancelled in July, the whole lot and went to Sky, Had to go through the 'valued customer' we can off this that and the other, oddly she thought that £4.50 for BB for 12 months was unbetable and that she could not get that price, and when I said Sky was 'free' replied by sayiing that noone could maych the BT offer ! lol but in the end the contract was cancelled, Then on Friday out of the blue a bill for 19.99 for BT Sport ! Chatted on line, but they said not record of cancellation ! anyway wuill take it further on Monday. 19.99 !!! yiour having a laugh surely ?? a fiver and I would consider carrying on just for AMC, but Sport...no interest !
0 Ratings