cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ardchuig
Message 1 of 2

Change of account holder

I've recently moved out of my family home and I'm still paying the bill at my old home, I'm trying to change the account over to my brother who still lives there as he wants to keep the number, it's been the number for the family home for over 30 years so you can understand why he wants to keep it! Is there any way this can be done as I've been told that he has to disconnect for 12 days then get a new number, not a happy customer!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Change of account holder

Hi Ardchuig,

You have been givien the correct info.  I am afraid that BT dont own the numbers and can only reserve them, not guarnatee the number applied.

However if you drop me an email to the address in my profile with your BT account and telephone number along with a link back to this thread I can get the order put through for you and will make every effort to retain the same number.  Please undertsand that I cant promise anything but I will do my best to keep the same number for you.

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings