cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjones494
Beginner
Message 21 of 34

Re: Change of latency + dropouts

I'm at 6000 downstream, how long will it take for my profile to go up its currently at 2.5 megs

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 34

anything up to 3/5 days provided connected 24/7

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mjones494
Beginner
Message 23 of 34

Can i request to get changed to FAST, since it used to be excellent on that? or i should i wait a few days?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 34

I would get my connection stable and sorted before making any change to fast which may make your connection more unstable.  no problem asking for change once connection ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 34

You'll get the 8meg sync when your line has been stable and the SNR is reduced. You'll also see that interleaving will be removed once DLM is happy your line is stable and error free.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
mjones494
Beginner
Message 26 of 34

Just plugged back one of the sky boxes in, connection dropped and started syncing at 4000 straight away 😕

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 34

with a filter?

0 Ratings
mjones494
Beginner
Message 28 of 34

Nope, they've never had any in and they use to be fine, should i use one?

Also 2 are sky hd if that makes a differnce 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 34

if you don't have a filtered faceplate on the master socket then anything connected to the phone socket must use a filter

0 Ratings
mjones494
Beginner
Message 30 of 34

oh, well i use a filter to the hub, but the sky boxes have been fine, guess i need to go buy some, where abouts can i get them from?

0 Ratings