Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevex865
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Changing call features

Hi

Does anyone know how long after going live with a BT call package you can manage the call features online, the reason I ask is that my calls were moved back to BT a week ago and despite the order showing complete online I get the following message when trying to manage call features:

"We're sorry, our records show that there is an outstanding order on this line. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact one of our helpful advisors on 0800 731 0286 from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday and from 9am to 6pm on Sundays. "

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Changing call features

Hi

I think the normal recommendation is that it could be 48hrs before the call features become active but I am sure different features have different lead times.

Suggest you contact 150 to confirm.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Hi Stevex865,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. If you don’t get it sorted via 150 drop me an email and I’ll check it for you. You’ll find the contact us form in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
stevex865
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Still no luck with this, something so simple is becoming very frustrating Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
stevex865
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Just a quick update, I spoke a to very helpful BT customer services person and after a few minutes had cleared the outstanding order and I am how a happy BT customer 🙂

Thanks to everyone who has replied and helped me.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

i cannot access 1571 on my hub phone but can on old bt phone.I also have 2 numbers ,my original landline and a new hub one,Is this the problem?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Hi no you have one number for your main landline phone and one for the hub phone you need to set up 1571 on your hub phone there are settins you can use just google search BT broadband talk and look for bbtalk set up that should guide you through
0 Ratings