cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeZ
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Changing calling features - how?

Now that I've become a BT Broadband customer I no longer appear to be able to change my calling features online. If I select any of the links on the web site to change calling features it only offers me the option to either order BT Vision or upgrade my TV, Broadband and Calls package.

Before I had BT Broadband these same links took me to a screen where I could add or remove calling features from my line.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Changing calling features - how?

Hi Mike

Are you using this page/link? - http://www.bt.com/appsyouraccount/public/index.do?siteArea=con.mya&s_cid=con_FURL_youraccount

It appears that what you're after is there.....

Capture.JPG

The Change your Calling Plan and Change or add Calling Features looks like it'll work for me

(it will open a new page asking for your Phone Number and Postcode)

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
MikeZ
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Yes, that's the one I was using. I enter the phone number and postcode, confirm that I'm the account holder, it checks the line, then offers me just two options - "Order BT Vision Online" and "Upgrade your TV, Broadband and Calls package". No mention of calling features at all 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Smiley Surprised

I didn't go as far as that!!Smiley Very Happy

One for the mods to look into me thinks.....

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Hi if you are on a package eg broadband calls and vision you can only change or add features by phone
0 Ratings