Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 11 of 18

Re: Channel 192 SKY - BT/AMC

Go to solution
Looking at the entry in the CatchUp area on the BT box - it looks as if they plan to add it by 10.15pm tonight.
---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

Thanks for that, yes, BT did confirm that I could watch live BT sport on the YouView box !

As long as I can watch Fear the Walking Dead on demand, I am not bothered, as that is all I wanted it for in the first place!

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution
Note that AMC is only sort of tied up with BT Sport.

To get it live on Sky you need the full BT Sport on Sky (BT Sport Lite doesn't give access to it).

To get it live on BT TV I think you just need any other package that delivers extra live channels. BT Sport on BT TV is the obvious potentially free one that is available over both standard and Infinity broadband (as long as your line meets the minimum requirements).

Not sure about on Virgin Media, but Virgin would control that anyway.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution
You could try having a look on MyBT. Does it list under BT Sport the 'BT Sport pack on BT TV'? It does for me.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

It says       BT Sport       BT Sport Lite on the app and online player

That was the only option I could see when I signed up for the starter pack.

All in all it was very confusing, but I suppose Bt are excellent at that !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

The "Manage BT Sports" part of MyBT - BT Sports only leads to a sales page for Infinity (which I cannot get), so I do not know why BT give it a title of managing BT sports, when there is nothing to manage ! Very very confusing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution
I agree about the Manage BT Sport link. You can't change or add/remove anything from there.

It's clear now that you aren't subscribed to 'BT Sport on BT TV'. Hence you haven't got any extra live multicast channels set up on the box including AMC. Luckily you can still access the AMC on-demand content though I suspect that won't be available to you for any other extra entertainment/sport channels?

As mentioned before your line speed estimate is probably too slow for the system to allow you to add live extra channels.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Thanks for all that Umpire...as I mentioned before, as long as I can view episodes of "Fear the Walking Dead", I`m happy!

0 Ratings