cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Charging phone-only customers for TV channels

"Dear Mr Main

We're changing some of our prices

Thanks for staying with BT. We're always looking for ways to give you more. That's why we're introducing things like a brand new US drama and movie channel, AMC, and our best ever online protection - all for free.

To keep bringing you our best products, we do have to change our prices sometimes. So, from 20 September 2015, line rental is going up by £1 per month."

------------------------------------------

Note to Ms Libby Barr, Managing Director, Customer care (from whom the above letter was sent):

1. THIS IS NOT FREE; you are increasing my costs by 6%. Lying to customers, especially in such a transparent manner, is never sensible.
  2. I do not - and, according to your web site - CANNOT get your TV service.

In the interests of truth, honesty and fairness, please charge your TV customers for their TV service and stop screwing over those poor sods who, like me, have cannot receive it.

Would you like it if my company started charging you (personally) for their services (even though you never use them) because they did not want to scare away their main customer base? Of course not, but that is exactly what you have done to thousands of loyal BT customers, like me.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Charging phone-only customers for TV channels

every customer regardless of having BT TV or not is paying an increase in line rental and other products as well also line rental goes up annually

NOBODY IS "charge your TV customers for their TV service and stop screwing over those poor sods who, like me, have cannot receive it."
0 Ratings