cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 21

Checkers no longer show that FTTC Is coming ??

Hi, i know this has probaly already been asked but couldnt find it,

We were supposed to get FTTC at Kilbirnie (Scotland) in august this year then is started to slide back first november then december and now March next year.

BT Wholesale is now not showing on the checker that we are getting FTTC and neither is the BT Product site, Sam knows still says march 2014 , all the cabinets have been in a while and mine has been connected to the old cabinet for a few months now all the ground works and elec supply all look complete i even asked an enginner and he stated that it was ready and just up to the company to do testing now.

So question is this, has our exchange got a problem and possible further delays or is it a sign that it is ready to go live? the town next to me who were scheduled to go live next year went live last month.

Regards

Jim

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: Checkers no longer show that FTTC Is coming ??

If you email asking Openreach nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk giving your exchange, cabinet number, phone number and address and they will give you an up to date status of what is happening

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 21

this is happening all over - try again an it will probably be there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 21

I have known this to happen just before cabinets start to go live
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 21

yes so have I

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 21

although I would love to believe that this was the case this time regrettably it's a glitch and happening all over

http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php?topic=13357.0

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 21

Hi Folks and thanks for the replies, i have sent in an enquiry about my cab so will see what response i get, the wholesale checker is only showing aN ADSL connection although it still shows multicast as being available from march next year.

Hopefully John46 is correct although from imjolly's post it looks as though there could be a glitch in the system, will reply when i hear back from the enquiry,

Jim

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 21

Have you tried checker again as it worked as normal for me

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 21

still playing up here one strange thing noticed if I refreshed the page it corrected but not every time
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 21

So it is a glitch and not indication of impending fibre availability