cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 85

Re: Cirencester Exchange Accepting Orders but there is NO information on how to do this

and I am a BT customer trying to get answers so whats the problem?

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 42 of 85

Re: Cirencester Exchange Accepting Orders but there is NO information on how to do this

Yeah, but no one on here has access to those systems. Not even the Mods because they are simply Call Centre workers for BT Retail. Openreach have no presence on this web site at all.

The only people who can tell you is the NGA Helpdesk at Openreach and as you have said you have e-mailed them so just wait for their reply.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 85

@plainview - Hmm, believe that and you believe pigs fly.

I'm sure that BT Group monitor this site as do GCHQ (are you listening Mike?).

Look I am not getting at anyone on the forum but this site is sponsored by BT and as such I am going to irritate until I get an answer that is acceptable to me, believe me I can scratch like hell.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 44 of 85

@Ratty2012 wrote:

@legitimise_sailing wrote:

@davidramsay wrote:

Seems like BT Group want to keep all information secret, this is NOT conducive t good customer service ;-(

It is good business practice not to let your competitors know what you are doing.

Yay, it's a miracle legitimise_sailing , something we both agree on 😄

It can't last 😉

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 45 of 85

No really, Openreach are the ones who know. Sometimes they tell the ISP's on a need-to-know basis, but *all* the ISP's not just BT Retail. Sometimes they will respond to your email.

But not always.
--
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 46 of 85

@legitimise_sailing - OK so the CEO of BT group is my next attack vector then!  He is responsible for the whole group so ...

Ian Livingstone (BT Group) - , Micahael Rake (OpenReach) -

... isn't it interesting that their e-mail addresses all point to bt.com!

Anyway I have e-mailed both of them.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 47 of 85

Not really interesting, they are all part of the BT group along with Openreach and BT Retail - this ISP. OFCOM have rules for Openreach which forces them to treat all ISP's the same, so BT Retail is a customer of Openreach just like Sky is.

Incidentally, whenever I have seen those email addresses posted, I have seen them removed later. I suppose it's against the rules.

Good luck with getting your questions answered.
--
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 48 of 85

This and many other forums are full of stories like yours. Dates are moved back all the time. You're lucky you even have a new cabinet. No such luck for us, even though our live date is 31st March and our exchange has been accepting orders since 2010! This is more likely to be September or even later but that's the way OR do things. It is frustrating ( I've been researching my cab for over a year so I know ) but you cannot rush OR 🙂

Just be grateful it's on it's way.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 49 of 85

@legitimise_sailing - I answered your post but it seems the Modes don't like me posting the CEO e-mail addresses fo BT Group and OpenReach, strange since it is public information.

Anyway I have e-mailed both Ian Livingstone and Michael Rake courtesy of -

Lets me see now, how long before this post is redacted!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 50 of 85

You missed that, possibly the best post I ever made.....gone without a trace Robot LOL

--
0 Ratings