Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aromatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Claiming £40 M&S Voucher

Go to solution

Hi,

I have contacted BT using webchat, but I am not convinced anything happened in that case. 

Twice I was told it has been processed and it is due to arrive, but Today I have been told I will receive a message explaining if I am eligible to even get it since I have ordered the BT Infinity outside of the promotion time. When I did it was clearly stating I will receive £125 reward card and M&S £40 Voucher. I even contacted you using webchat to double check that since I was not able to claim anything before my service will be up and running and I was assured that it will work. It was 2 days left on the offer when I placed the order, that is why I was concerned since I was not able to claim it within that window. 

I was trying to claim it myself using some link I found on the internet (since there is no link within my BT control panel). 

Would anyone be able to help?

Kind regards,

Arek

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
PaddyB
Message 2 of 11

Re: Claiming £40 M&S Voucher

Go to solution

Hi @aromatt,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @aromatt Thanks for sending over your details.

I've checked the website does show "The £40 Marks and Spencer giftcard is available to customers who order a new BT Broadband or BT infinity package via uSwitch and their partners between 27th October – 2nd November 2017." which is when your order was placed. Sorry you were told that there was no offer at that time. 

I've sent an email to the partner offers team to check on delivery and I will update you as soon as I hear back (normally 3 working days).

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @aromatt I have received confirmation that you are entitled to the £40 M&S voucher. The voucher has been ordered for you and will be with you within the next 28 days. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
aromatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution
Thank you!
0 Ratings
aromatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Again,

Just wondering if there is any status update since I have not received the Voucher still. 

Kind regards,

Arek

0 Ratings
aromatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi,

Is it possible to get an update on that?

Kind regards,

Arek

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @aromatt Sorry you have not received the voucher yet. It is well past the 30 days so I have emailed the promotions team to chase delivery of this. I will update you once I hear back from them.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @aromatt sorry for the delay with the voucher. The promotions team have apologised for the delay and confirmed that your voucher has been arranged already and will be with you within the next 14 days.

Post back and keep me informed when you receive it or if the 14 days has passed and not received I will chase them again.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
aromatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you very much. I can confirm I have received the voucher today.

Kind regards,
Arek

0 Ratings