Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeH22
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Claiming Voucher Link

Go to solution

[rant]The 'claim my voucher' link takes me to my account landing page with no information whatsoever about claiming the voucher.

I presume this is to make claiming as difficult as possible? I didn't even no I had to ASK for something that was part of the deal.  I just naively presumed my voucher would be sent out to me in the post.

I tried the web chat but I didn’t get anywhere 'due to technical issues' [/rant] 

Spoiler

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Claiming Voucher Link

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

Is this the link you are using https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/

To get a reward:

• You must have placed an order for BT Broadband, BT Infinity or a BT Mobile product on BT.com during a reward offer period.
  • Your broadband must be up and running, your SIM activated (for a SIM only order) and within the eligibility period for BT Mobile.
  • You must claim within 3 months of the date that your broadband order was installed or your SIM activated (for a SIM only order). After 3 months your reward claim will expire.

If you bought a package through one of BT's partners there's a different process to claim those rewards (such as Next, M&S, or Love2Shop vouchers). Please refer to the website in which you purchased your package for more details.

0 Ratings
kenny12321
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Claiming Voucher Link

Go to solution

I just had the same problem. I contacted them via chat and they were able to sort out the claim for me and I got the confirmation email and text while still on the chat with them.

So just try once more to contact them via online chat and they should sort it for you.

0 Ratings