cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayebmx
Contributor
Message 81 of 99

Re: Close to changing provider - can someone please reset my phone line.

@gg30340

Sorry about that, just to clear the first line was intened to you.

The rest was intended to Zaroth's reply as it came across disrespecful.

No disrespect to you either as you provide good support, and like i said i missed a page with that information Zaroth supplied.

Ill just delete the reply as its not relevent from my own mistake.

But like i said, just trying to help like everyone else on here, just like yourself and other users.

Yes its clear that its a BTO problem, and not something a customer can do anything about.

Hope everything gets fixed promptly.

-Jaye.

0 Ratings
IceZaroth
Aspiring Expert
Message 82 of 99

Stay off peoples posts that are 8 pages deep its well in hand

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 83 of 99

Hi Guys

Lets keep it friendly, lets not get away from the original conversation 

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
IceZaroth
Aspiring Expert
Message 84 of 99

DAY 19#

Lets hope today something comes from bt wholesale as this is completely insane who the hell has to wait 19 days to get a fix for something thats effecting more than 1 person on the same exchange, how long does a problem take to work out...

I sincerely hope someone has not good but amazing news for 2 people in this thread today, I can take a laugh like the next person but im not paying BT £170 a quarter for this level of service, Do I rely on a working internet in my life sadly yes I do, thus far i've driven my own wife to lose the plot with me due to me being in a perminent angry mood daily of late due to this service.

Today for me is the last straw, if this is not finally resolved then I have no other choice than to close my account and move, I seriously dont understand why BT can afford to throw good customers and there money/revenue away, so sad

#WillWaitAndSeeWhatTodayBrings

@JohnC2

0 Ratings
IceZaroth
Aspiring Expert
Message 85 of 99

I challenge @Webby ADSL against my infinity 2 right now its the ultimate throw down hehe ... im joking

or am i

Thankfully, BT Wholesale has finally acknowlaged there is a fault, exchange end i think they said not cabinet, I was told cabinet but that makes little sense as I know @Theokoles is on a different cabinet but what we will share is the same exchange, So they have asked for 1 more week to get too and fix the issue, been patient this long apart from losing the plot a little in a few replies on here but to be expected in 19 days.

@Theokoles let me know im sure your phone call was something similar.

I'm seriously now thinking ok let wholesale fix the upload issue but for the love of god dont mess with my download, I wont be ordering FTTP/H anytime soon...

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 86 of 99

Speed tests are little more than a calculation of the size of a file and the time it takes to download that file.

If the calculation is done wrong or the data input by the website to the formula is wrong, the result you will get, is wrong. Your line is not capable of 98mbps.

You're not
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Theokoles
Aspiring Contributor
Message 87 of 99

@IceZaroth

No phone call for me. 

Not that I need one - I'll be happy to have mine fixed vicariously through you. 😛

I'm sure I'll get a call at some point but I doubt they'll say anything different.

0 Ratings
IceZaroth
Aspiring Expert
Message 88 of 99

yup understood

0 Ratings
Theokoles
Aspiring Contributor
Message 89 of 99

@IceZaroth

Right, I've had a phone call from John, not today but last night. He's proceeding with BT Wholesale.

I also had my new Hub 6 arrive today.... :drumroll:

It did nothing! Not one lick of difference - as expected.

But it at least it proves that the Engineer I'd gotten, who said the Hub 6 would solve my problem, wasn't able to find a fix.

So now I wait.

0 Ratings
IceZaroth
Aspiring Expert
Message 90 of 99

Yup

0 Ratings