Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quinnm5
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Closing a BT email account completely

Hi

We left BT nearly 18 months ago however the email account remained active, we have not used this email account for any personal messages since we left BT as we expected this account to be closed soon after leaving, however it looks like this account is still open and it appears it may now have been hacked and is sending out dodgy emails. All I want to do is ask BT to close this email account (it is the main account, not a sub account) but there doesn't seem to be a simple contact us email for BT!!

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Closing a BT email account completely

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 4

Hi quinnm5,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your email account details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
quinnm5
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thank you for your quick response Mick
0 Ratings