Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 19

Cloud set up

Go to solution
Hi,
I am trying to set up BT cloud but am having no luck, keep getting a message saying it isn't available with my BT account email even though under extras I am supposed to get up to 100GB cloud storage .
Can anybody help?
0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 19

Re: 19th July: BT Cloud update for iOS published today

Go to solution

Hello BT Cloud expert

I'm having a nightmare getting cloud set up. I bought a new PC yesterday and I've been considering what to do with things on my old harddrive. There are memory sticks then yesterday I was looking into it and found out about Cloud, sounded too good to be true. So this morning went into my BT. First problem the screen was different from the instructions, no "my extras" section as advised. There was something similar with led me to a link to activate cloud. I just got a spinning wheel for nearly half an hour. Seperately I was able to install Cloud but when logging in was told that I wasn't using the primary BT ID- I am the account holder and no one else uses this.There was an Error Code MBB3-04.

Why is it always like this?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 19

Re: 19th July: BT Cloud update for iOS published today

Go to solution

Same here -- tried to enable BT Cloud for the first time. Stuck on the set up screen for 30 minutes with the spinning wheel icon.

Phoned BT Cloud support, was told there were issues which would be resolved in five to six days...........

Not a good start..............

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 19

Re: Cloud set up

Go to solution

Hi @chadders1

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having setting up BT Cloud.  Are you logging into your BTID, going to "my extras" and then clicking on "get started"?

Post back and we will take it from there.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution
Yes. I log onto my bt try and activate BT Cloud and the page says we are activating the cloud stay on this page etc. I either get an MB33-4 error or the page freezes.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @chadders1

Thanks for posting back!

We are going to need your details to look into this for you.  Send over your details and we will get back to you whenever you reach the top of our email queue.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 19

Re: BT Cloud not activating

Go to solution

Hi @XxSteveDxX

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry you're having problems activating BT Cloud.  Are you logging into your BTID, going to "My Extras" and clicking on "Get Started" in the BT Cloud panel?

Post back and let me know.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

Yes, I log in with my BTID on a laptop, then my extras then it says BT Cloud inactive, there is a link to the side that says activate BT Cloud, I click this and it says it can take up to a minute but all i get is the blue spinning wheel and it stayed like that for about 20 minutes last time.

I've also tried logging in with the BT Cloud app  but it says " it doesn't look like you're eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID" it says to contact BT help with an error code of MBB3-04 (code 900304)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @chadders1 & @XxSteveDxX

As this issue appears to be affecting more than one customer I have raised it to the BT Cloud support team.

I will update you when I hear word back from them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Cloud Expert
BT Cloud Expert
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

Hi both,

Sorry you've run into problems activating! We've now got to the bottom of what's going wrong here - it's a problem on our end. We're just testing a fix now, and should have it resolved in the next few days (potentially as soon as tomorrow, depending on how well our testing goes).

I'll post back here once we have a confirmed fix time.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Ratings