cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natedogg
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Cloud storage total mismatch between Windows Explorer, BT Cloud App, and BT Cloud online

Hi, I added two folders to the Backup tab of BT Cloud Windows App and they total 118.2GB (as per Windows explorer properties).  The BT Cloud Windows App is showing these as backed up in the Backup tab but the Summary Tab says only 58.7GB of total storage of 1,000GB has been used (of which deleted items is 12.6GB).  This does not make sense.  However when I open the online cloud storage I see 118.1GB in the All my files area.  I am not sure if this is what is been uploaded?  In the My Activity area of the online cloud storage I get an error saying the page is unavailable as the files are currently being index.  But I last backed up on 29 Nov so this is odd as well. So I have no idea what has been backed up.

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cloud storage total mismatch between Windows Explorer, BT Cloud App, and BT Cloud online

@Natedogg I think the cloud team will need to get that looked into. If you give them a call on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun they'll be able to help. 

0 Ratings