cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onedayonly
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Communication with a telecoms company

anyone know how to contact BT? I cant use phone number, auto service always concludes my phone dosnt work but I am on it!!!

have been sending emails for 10 days (since day after installation) to say we were not going ahead with contract after we realised what we were (mis) sold over the phone was not what was available so BT can collect equipment at any time, every email from mybt tells me i dont need to send cos my problem with bt sport can be resolved (dont do bt sport), cant do chat cos we work office hours just glad we didnt pay up front. glad we didnt cancel other provider

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Communication with a telecoms company

Was your bt phone and broadband activated? If not then there should not be a problem but if activated then you will face cancellation charges

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
onedayonly
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

yes needed to be activated for us to know we had not got what was agreed, as contract not adhered to by bt nothing to pay, thanks
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I think you are going to be in for a surprise, if the service was working, and a very long struggle ahead to prove anything.

You need to give BT a chance to put things right. If its not possible to provide you with a working service, then you may have some chance of cancelling without paying cancellation charges.

0 Ratings