cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 11 of 42

Re: Community Changes

You guessed it James, spot on!

Not long now to the big changes folks.  The countdown is on!!

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 42

Abort, Abort.

Hey Guys,

We run into some difficulty tonight.  When we tried to push the changes through it didn't look right Smiley Embarassed  We will seek advice and have another go, hopefully before the weekend.  I will let you know what is happening.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
JacquiT
Community Manager - Retired
Message 13 of 42

Hi Chaps

Just to let you know that I will be attempting to push this again in about 15 mins or so, as you know it didnt go very well last night, so second time lucky I hope.

Thanks

Jacqui

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jac_95
Guru
Guru
Message 14 of 42

Fingers crossed

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 42

Not working correctly for me using ipad

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jac_95
Guru
Guru
Message 16 of 42

Seems like there is still some Lithium example templates in place and a few formatting issues. 

for example I had this showing up behind the text:

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 42

Not displaying correctly on IE10 on Windows 7.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 42

Closer but now search vanished + couple icons

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JacquiT
Community Manager - Retired
Message 19 of 42

This is an odd situation, we have a chap helping us on a virgin line and it went through fine, not for me though, had to roll back again, very dissapointing. will keep you posted.

Jacq

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 42

Looking good on ipad

0 Ratings