cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 91 of 120

Re: Complaint - 5 months on and BT have no clue what they are doing. Ofcom/BBC Watchdog here I come!

You either reset the LAN last night .... or it reset itself.

LAN and WAN runtimes are not matching .... which was it?

It should be up around 4800kbps ....

0 Ratings
apulmax
Contributor
Message 92 of 120

Re: Complaint - 5 months on and BT have no clue what they are doing. Ofcom/BBC Watchdog here I come!

I didn't reset the LAN last night, looks like it must have dropped right out and reconnected 22 hours ago

Screen shot 2012-11-20 at 18.39.02.png

0 Ratings
apulmax
Contributor
Message 93 of 120

Broadband went down again this afternoon at 14.15, router said it was still connected.

These are the router stats

Screen shot 2012-11-22 at 14.38.17.png

These are the stats after reboot, broadband up and running after reboot, (down 3919kbps up 655kbps)

Screen shot 2012-11-22 at 14.41.23.png

0 Ratings
apulmax
Contributor
Message 94 of 120

BUMP!

Gone very quiet on here all of a sudden, still getting drop outs

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 95 of 120

All you can do for now is let the line train disconnections can happen during this period
0 Ratings
Highlighted
apulmax
Contributor
Message 96 of 120

One more day to go to the 10 days it needed for the line to train. Saturday night (24th Nov) I lost broadband and Sunday I had a total disconnection for over 12 hours and only came back on after I rebooted the router.

I'm not convinced drop outs will stop tomorrow.

EDIT: Another drop out for 3 hours this afternoon (Monday 26th Nov)

0 Ratings
John-D92
Beginner
Message 97 of 120

i read your first post, seems to be the same problem i have at my end, not sure what the problem is though, dead line, dead broadband, still paying for it and lack of customer care... theres 10 pages on this thread, if you could tell me how you managed to get this problem fixed in a pm or something that would be amazing =]
0 Ratings
apulmax
Contributor
Message 98 of 120

John-D92, start a new thread and explain the problem, the moderator and others will help you sort it. Though mine isn't completely sorted, I am a lot further than I ever was by calling BT.

Hope this helps

0 Ratings
John-D92
Beginner
Message 99 of 120

thank you for the fast reply, i appreciate it. i have made a thread and they have tried to help by referring me to numbers but the numbers are of no use currently, i am awaiting a call from bt but thats happened before and i had no call back, ill keep patient for now but i really thought that bt would provide better service than this
0 Ratings
apulmax
Contributor
Message 100 of 120

Day 10 come and gone and yet tonight another outage!

Again, no broadband until I rebooted the router.

The system has been fully trained but I am still getting drop outs and am so fed up with this.

What Now?

0 Ratings