cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 101 of 120

Re: Complaint - 5 months on and BT have no clue what they are doing. Ofcom/BBC Watchdog here I come!

stats? .....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 102 of 120

Re: Complaint - 5 months on and BT have no clue what they are doing. Ofcom/BBC Watchdog here I come!

Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 00.24.41.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 103 of 120

In some cases lines can and do take longer than 10 days particularly when in that time they have been subjected to work on line all you can do is wait to get a good stable connection is patience
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 104 of 120

If you continue to get line drops email back in to the moderators, they'll check out the line again ... and have access to the file notes, it's all you can do.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 105 of 120

Drop outs continuing dispite the router config changes.

Screen shot 2012-12-01 at 11.50.25.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 106 of 120

Have you been back in touch with the moderators ?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 107 of 120

I emailed them this morning, waiting for a response.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 108 of 120

Ok please keep us posted
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 109 of 120

I emailed the Moderator and got a response this afternoon.

He said in order to do full tests on my broadband I need to swap out my netgear router with a BT HH.

I have a BT HH v3.0 but need to configure a few things before I swap them over.

I need to configure DDNS and allow incoming DMZ services for my CCTV and Server

In the port forwarding section, there is a drop down menu that have loads of games and stuff but nothing for DMZ.

I can not find DDNS at all.

Anyone help? as I will not swap over routers until the CCTV works on the HH

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 110 of 120

Just thought I'd update where I am so far, whilst I am waiting for the moderator on here to treat this case with a bit more urgency!!!

I spent about 10 hours trying to configure the port forwarding, eventually getting access to my CCTV and Server.

I am still getting dropouts, the last one at 8.00 this morning.

BT HH 3.0 Version 4.7.5.1.83.8.57.1.3 (Type A) Firmware last updated 03/09/2011 (still waiting firmware update)

Screen shot 2012-12-04 at 10.13.53.png

0 Ratings