cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Complaint Resolution - Alternative approaches prior to Ombudsman

I raised a formal complaint wit BT on 13th November following multiple failed attempts by their customer represantatives to resolve a fault with my BT service. The fault was, and still is, loss of sound and picture frequently on aerial channels on internet channels. BT have completedly failed to follow their own Customer Complaints Code and I've had to repeatedly chased the complaint. My recent request for a deadlock letter was declined as the original complaint (13weeks olds) was alledgely closed due to a failure by me to respond which is completely false. BT have since failed to called me back as agreed on two occasions to escalate this matter. Earlier promises of compensation due to the duration of this complaint have also not been forthcoming. 

I have a full record of all correspondence with supporting evidence ready to take to the Ombudsman with a view to seeking a full refund. However I'm hoping that someone can suggest an alternative approach to reach a swifter resolution prior to escalating this matter.   

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Complaint Resolution - Alternative approaches prior to Ombudsman

Hi @kmsmyth

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post! 

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT TV service.  I appreciate the time that you've taken to contact us about this.  I see this has been going on for quite some time now and you really should have receive a solution at this time.

Can you send us over your details and we will help you with this from here?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for your responses. Detailed message has been sent.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Hi @kmsmyth I called earlier to check that you have now received the 4G filter and how the TV is now. Post back and let me know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

I am still waiting for a reply to my last correspondence sent on the 10th April in resposne to your email earlier that day. Please provide your response.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

@kmsmyth I'm really sorry your reply didn't reach @RobbieMac. He's back in the office tomorrow and I've left him a message asking him to get back in touch.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Still waiting BT to contact me.......

After several months of effort its a real shame that BT have apparently just stopped communicating. If BT do not intend to progress this futher then please send on the records of the complaints along with the deadlock letter and the Ombudsman can investigate.   

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi @kmsmyth,

I can see that my colleague @RobbieMac is dealing with your case. He is in the office later on today and will get in touch with you then.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings