cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Complaint about how my service issue is being dealt with

I have a Wifi issues for over 2 months, i had a hub 3 for over 3 years which broke, they replaced, but wifi kept stopping, after various conversations i have been told due to the issues a hub 5 would be sent, a new Hub 3 arrived which didn't work, then i was told a smart hub would be sent, i had 2 follow up call asking if it had arrived yet & was told it was on its way, to be told today it was cancelled as my contract was for a hub 3, i never asked for an upgrade, they offered as a customer service gesture, i am now being told a hub 4 is being sent, i have escalated to a manager who just keeps talking about the wifi issue & getting it resolved, but i want to get the issue of false promises that have been made & the fact 2 months on & i still dont have a working service. i was also informed wifi isn't guaranteed, yet BT advertise someone hanging out of a helicopter to prove what a great service it is? Comment on adverts its the best wifi service and show online where a single will strecth to. help please

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complaint about how my service issue is being dealt with

What you have been told about WiFi is correct coverage is not guarenteed due to external interference problems this applies with all providers not just BT
Have you tried changing wireless channels manually
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

its not the wireless issue i am trying to resolve here, its to escalate the false promises i keep being given by customers service, above the line manager at the call centre i have already spoken to who was ignoring the issue
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @martynhsutton Sorry you are not happy with the service you are receiving trying to get this issue resolved.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@martynhsutton Thanks for speaking with me today. Here is the link with instructions on how to change your wireless channel

0 Ratings