cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hermanm999
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Complaint about service received

I need to report having received disgusting service from BT Sports advisors and that my account has now been cancelled against my wishes. I contacted the advisors on 21 August, only wishing to cancel the HD package on my account as I don't have a HD compatible TV and was therefore paying unnecessarily. The advisor I spoke to said this would be no problem and duly told me that my request had been carried out. The following day, 22 August, I discovered that my entire account had been cancelled, and this is certainly not what I requested. I contacted BT Sports and was told that under no circumstances could I be reconnected unless I paid a further connection fee and an increased monthly payment, no matter how any times I tried to explain that I didn't want to cancel and it clearly was not my fault, I was getting nowhere and eventually agreed to taking out a new subscription, but then the advisor told me that for various reasons I couldn't be connected and I was to phone back again the following day; this initial call lasted 90 minutes and was a complete waste of time. As advised I phoned back again on 23 August and spoke to another advisor who told me there was no record at all of my previous calls and all I could be offered was a new subscription at a new inflated price to what I was originally paying. All I want is to be reconnected on the de price plan I was previously paying, as my subscription was cancelled by the advisor and not by myself, but I have lost all faith and patience with this company. I have been on holiday for 2 weeks hence the delay on posting. Can anyone please help me.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Complaint about service received

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 7

Hi hermanm999, 

Welcome and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry that your BT Sport subscription was cancelled in error. I would like to get things sorted for you. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
hermanm999
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Hi, I just want to make sure, I did things right and you got my message, as requested.
0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 7

Hi hermanm999, 

I checked our queue and your email is there Smiley Happy

One of the team will be in touch shortly to help.

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
hermanm999
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Once again I regret having to report totally unsatisfactory service from BT sports. The moderators were brilliant in sorting my last problem out and got me reconnected in a matter of hours. On this occasion having been reconnected, I was advised by letter that there was a problem setting up my direct debit for the monthly payments, but when I phoned to make a debit card payment I was told that everything was sorted out and that the direct debit is working. I have been disconnected once again and no direct debit payments have been taken. I've phoned up to try and sort this out and be reconnected, but once again the people I speak to refuse to do this without charging me another reconnection fee, it seems every few months I am now having problems.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 7

Hi hermanm999,

Thanks for posting back!  Sorry that you're having problems with your direct debit.

We are very busy at the moment here so to try and get your query sorted today have a go and speak to our billing live chat team.

If you are still having problems we can pick this up but it will take us a few days to get back to you from when you send your details over.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings