cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecd08sk
Beginner
Message 2 of 10

Complaint made over a month ago and no reply! How do I chase this up?

I emailed a complaint to BT on the 28th March and have not recieved any reply. I chased this up via email over a week ago and again recieved no reply.

I spoke to the Live chat team who unfortunately couldnt grasp what I was actually talking about.

Is there any other way to chase this up with BT where somebody will actually know what complaint I have made and get back to me?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
ecd08sk
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Complaint made over a month ago and no reply! how do I chase this up?

I made a complaint to the customer services email on the 29th of march and then chased up last week. I have yet to recieve a reply.

I tried chasing this up with the live chat team but they couldnt grasp what I was actually asking.

Does anyone know how I can chase this up and actually recieve a reply?

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 10

Re: Complaint made over a month ago and no reply! how do I chase this up?

Hi @ecd08sk,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get any follow up on the complaint you raised. The chat team that you spoke with should be able to raise a new complaint on your account or else re-open your complaint from March if it's about the same issue.

Out of interest, can you tell me what your complaint is in relation to? I want to make sure you have the right chat team and not a different one.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
ecd08sk
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Hi Daniel,

It was a complaint over the customer service and set up of 2 new mobile sims.

There is no ongoing issue with the sims.

Kind regards

Simon

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 10

Hi @ecd08sk Thanks for posting back and sorry your complaint about the mobile customer service has not been addressed.

Please contact the BT Mobile Complaints Chat Team and they will be able to deal with your complaint. 

Post back and let us know how you get on.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
unwina
Expert
Message 6 of 10

Re: Complaint made over a month ago and no reply! How do I chase this up?

Yeah I had occasion to go on chat as I can't even report a fault on the bt.com at the moment. Person the other end said he could help but to be honest as usual he didnt really know what he was doing had me cleaering caches and the like when the fault is cearly not on my device/s but with BT email (Yahoo end almost certainly)

0 Ratings
ecd08sk
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Hi John,

Hesitantly I did as you mentioned and explained the situation to the live chat team and asked if they could get back to me specifically via email. I was promised somebody would be in touch in the next few days.

I have just recieved a Call from the complaints department who explained they were following up on my issue regarding not recieving a paper copy of my bill!

I explained this was never the issue so god knows where that came from. He then offered me a refund of 1month for my phone charges and a compensation of £10 to account for my bad service and time spend contacting BT.

I have politely declined as the staff member confirmed he had not read my email I sent to the customer care team and was not actualy aware of the complaint I have made! he confirmed they do not have access to the complaints made via email!

Genuinely this this just ridiculous!

0 Ratings
ecd08sk
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Can somebody from BT please pick this up? I have still not recieved any reply from the phonecall or my original complaint

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 10

Hi @ecd08sk Sorry that you have still not been able to get this complaint resolved. 

We will be happy to chase your complaint up with the BT Mobile team if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
serviceisrubbish
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

They don't phone back. Different operator each time . You'll have years of this we have. Live chat you get cut off if they think the heat us on and I've always been extremely patient and polite.
0 Ratings