cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Complaints about New Connection

I am posting behalf of my sister who requested a new line in her house at the end of February 2015 to start in March 2015.  She was given a date of the 12th March 2015 for installation but no-one turned up then she recieved a message through our other sister to say they would be there on the 16th March 2015 so she stayed in all day and again no-one turned up. Phoned up customer service and they advised that there would be there on 17th March 2015. Again no-one turned up.  I rang on her behalf on the 19th March and was told that it would be the 23rd March 2015 if the work on the some cabling was finished.  Again no phone call so my sister called at 12:00pm on the 23rd March and was advised that a manager would call her between 5:00-5:30 pm no one called.  Then received text message to say that they would call her on the 1st April 2015 before 8pm to discuss when she would be connected.

I find this very upsetting as she needs the phone in and everytime we call we are getting the runaround from BT. Do they want her business? She has been a customer of BT for over 40 years and why is it taking so long to have a phone connected.

I hope someone can give us some answers as this is getting really frustration and maybe she should just cancel the order and go with a different company as it seems BT do not want to sort this out. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaints about New Connection

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi Dajazar,

Welcome to the community forum. I am really sorry to hear the your sister order has been delayed. I'll be able to take a look at the order for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Sent msg

0 Ratings