Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 31 of 42

Re: Complete broadband failure since 22nd December

Go to solution

Ofcom don't do individual complaints - that's what the ombudsman is for https://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications.html

But do give the mods a chance first.

0 Ratings
1000pr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 42

Go to solution
Ok thanks 🙂
0 Ratings
1000pr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 42

Go to solution
Just had a phone all from BT customer resolution centre in Manchester? saying that they are going to do a "cease and re-provide" which will take up to another 5 working days and with no guarantee at the end :-(, 😞
but this will hopefully resolve the issue....!
Otherwise I'm off to Beachy Head!
0 Ratings
amb1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 42

Go to solution
Hi @1000pr, do you have a Hub6? We had an Engineer come out today, all lines to our house are getting high broadband speed, but not internet with our Hub 6, he connected his Hub 5 and it worked perfectly! Unfortunately he couldn't leave it with us so i need to request one from BT if they have the 5? Sounds like they have lots of problems with the Hub6 - i wonder if the 6 is also causing your problems?
0 Ratings
1000pr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 42

Go to solution
Still on hub5 and maybe a good thing hearing of your issues 😞 it would be lovely to have high broadband speeds and Internet but that's just a dream!
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 36 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @1000pr I am sorry that the broadband has to be ceased and re-provided and I will also keep an eye on this to ensure we get your broadband connected as quick as we can. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
1000pr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 42

Go to solution
Thanks John. I was expecting a call from you yesterday but I guess there's nothing you can do now the cease and re-provide action is happening (soon hopefully)
0 Ratings
1000pr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 42

Go to solution
Still no broadband and no update or other communication from BT! I'll be looking to cancel my contract tomorrow as I'm fed up entirely!
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 39 of 42

Go to solution
with the timescale you have been given for the cease and reprovide it will be at least Tuesday before it is completed please give them a chance to resolve the problem
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 40 of 42

Go to solution

@1000pr I can see @JohnC2 is still working on this and he's due to get in touch with you on Monday with an update.

0 Ratings