Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjcrawshaw
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Confirmation of contract end dates

Hi,

I'm hoping an admin could take a look in to this? I've just spent some time on the live chat but I don't believe the agent understood what I was asking. They told me all of my services are now out of contract however I believe my line rental is still in contract until Feb '18. I don't want to make changes or cancel things only to be given a penalty charge.

If I'm correct and my broadband is now out of contract (and getting an additional charge for BT Sport) and line rental doesn't end until Feb '18, can I bring the two in to line with a 6 month contract?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JohnC2
Message 2 of 5

Re: Confirmation of contract end dates

Hi @cjcrawshaw Sorry that you could not get a clear answer when you contacted us via Live Chat.

You can check once you're logged in to MyBT, by going to https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do 

It should show you all the orders you've placed in the last few years and you may be able to confirm the contract for the line from there. There are no 6 month contract deals.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
cjcrawshaw
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi @JohnC2,

Many thanks for the quick response. I've taken a look at that order page and can see the various orders but cannot see any contract end dates.

Thanks,
Chris
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 5

Hi @cjcrawshaw Thanks for trying that and sorry it didn't clarify things for you.

We will be happy to check this for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

PS we are busier than normal at the moment so it make take a bit longer to get to you.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
cjcrawshaw
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi @JohnC2,

Thanks, message sent!

Chris
0 Ratings