cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twok
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Connecting a wireless printer to HomeHub3

Hi I've just had Infinity installed today and am struggling to connect my HP 3050A printer to the HomeHub3 as per my previous o2 wireless router.  Home PC is w8.  I can see the USB device via the hub admin pages but when I add a printer nothing is found on the network.  Any assistance greatly appreciated.     

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Connecting a wireless printer to HomeHub3

as it is a wifi printer does your printer see your HH3 ssid?  if so have you tried to connect using the wifi password on pullout on the HH3?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
twok
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Apologies I've remembered that my previous config. involved plugging the wireless printer directly into my home PC and mounting my media drive into the USB router port so it could be shared with other computers on the home network !   I completely dismantled everything whilst the engineer was here and there were so many wires to reassemble !   

0 Ratings
davem44
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

HP software normally lets you input the ip address of the printer I had to do this to find mine when I updated to windows 8

0 Ratings
davem44
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

usb lead from printer to computer
0 Ratings