cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Connecting hub 3 infinity to smart tv

I bought a wireless Panasonic smart tv and keep on having issues with the wireless connection to my hub 3 infinity

I have a netgear router and I connected it up to the tv but the viera connection was not connecting to the router ,so i could not connect ,can any one help

I still cannot believe that even with infinity i still cannot get a strong wifi connection in my house .

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Connecting hub 3 infinity to smart tv

infinity has nothing to do with wireless range
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 5

Have you checked that you are entering the correct wireless security code for the HH3 into the Panasonic TV, it will be different to the Netgear unless you set them the same? Remember they are case sensitive too.

Does the Panasonic TV have a USB type plug in wi-fi module? If so, they used to come with a cable so you could re-position it for better reception?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

if you have the HH3 connected for infinity and panasonic has wifi capability then why don't you connect to the HH3?  what do you use the netgear for - extending the HH3 wifi signal?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@ABG wrote:

I bought a wireless Panasonic smart tv and keep on having issues with the wireless connection to my hub 3 infinity

I have a netgear router and I connected it up to the tv but the viera connection was not connecting to the router ,so i could not connect ,can any one help

I still cannot believe that even with infinity i still cannot get a strong wifi connection in my house .

It would be better to avoid wireless, and use a direct Ethernet cable or powerline adapter.

See Network connection problems and possible solutions

0 Ratings