cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Connecting my Smart TV to my home hub..

thanks so much, do you know how I find the DNS server address? I've managed to get the rest I think ? 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

no... lol .. how do I do that 🙂 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 19

The DNS server should be 192.168.1.254

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 19

To pair them you need to press button on existing adapter and then press the button on new adapter - ligyt will probably flash and then stop when paired. Once done your tv should now connect to the hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

do you know if you can use the Devolo 500 adapter with a Devolo Dlan Highspeed Ethernet II? 

thats what I've got.. I couldn't not find another adapter to go with the Highspeed Ethernet II online.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 19

If the adapters are not connecting to each other, then that would be a problem. Have you tried plugging in a laptop into the end of the connection, instead of the TV, and see if the laptop works?

Powerline adapters are usually quite fussy about what they will work with, so you may have to use a totally different pair, like the BT Broadband extender.

http://www.shop.bt.com/learn-more/bt-branded-products-and-services/bt-broadband-extenders-12523.html

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

ok I have found the answer.. the blue adapters that I have from Devolo are not compatable with the white one I have now bought! ops... looks like a return to organise.. thanks very much for all the help. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Toshiba lcd
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 19

@Janettepercival

What is your problem more details are needed to try and help you

0 Ratings