cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Connection issues with iPad only

I've got muliple devices connected to the internet (BT Infinity) via wifi on my Home Hub 3 (Mac Mini, PS3, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad etc). Had terrible issues with multiple devices that would connect to my network but no internet connection. Spent a long time on online chat with nice woman from India representing BT who, after a long time asking me to do the obvious things which I'd tried already, told me there were 'outage problems in my area' that would resolve themselves by the end of the day. To be fair to her, everything seems to be working, apart from my iPad. Connects to the network, no internet. My channel id selector on the home hub is set to auto. I've just updated the iPad's os to 7.1. Might this be the issue? My iPhone (running on the same os) seems to work fine. Any suggestions Network/Home Hub related?

Cheers

Mark.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Connection issues with iPad only

Have you tried a factory reset of the homehub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds. This can often help wireless connections. When the Homehub is resetting, "forget" the connection to the homehub on your ipad then restart the ipad and once it has restarted, remake the connection to the homehub.

0 Ratings