cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tammcmillan
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Contact withdrawal

When I joined bt, about two months ago,I had more than a few complaints about the service, especially customer services. I was contacted through mr Buckley (not by mr Buckley) AND £40.00 was credited to my account. This money was used for sub standard, sometimes non existing service, but altogether a very poor system. I tried on Saturday for two and a half hours to gain access to live football and never saw a ball kicked. I have wasted more time trying to access these sites and waited days for downloads to arrive and am sick to death of BT and their (service). There have been days waiting for nonexistent callbacks from customer services and receive nothing but hollow excuses and money credited to an account that I should refuse to pay. Is this grounds for cancelling my contract and paying a reputable company for a decent service.

Please get back to me mr. Buckley and answer my question instead of false advertising on TV to mislead paying public. And no! I would not recommend BT to anyone

regards

Tam McMillan

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contact withdrawal

This is a customer to customer forum. Your post does not go directly to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who may reply to you. If they do it will be via this post.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi tammcmillan,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I can help you get set up on BT Sport from here.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

0 Ratings