Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nockmeister
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Contacting BT regarding the aerial offer

Hi Guys,

What number should i use to contact for the above offer...the live chat gave me TSG direct number and they wont do the install for £60...sigh.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Contacting BT regarding the aerial offer

This page should help.

Its £120 normally, but £60 if you are a current BT Vision customer.

I need a new aerial but have already placed my TV order

If you think you need a new aerial installed you can contact our TV technical help team and they can place an order for you.

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact the  online TV orders chat team

0 Ratings
nockmeister
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi Keith,

Thank you for the quick response. Thats the page from where I contacted the online TV orders chat team.  They gave me the aerial suppliers direct number.  I need to contact BT

cheers

ian

0 Ratings
Gemma_P
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 6

Hi @nockmeister

I am happy to assist with this issue. You will need a job ID to quote to TSG to get the install for £60. I have PMd you a Job ID and TSG should contact you within 24 hours, or you can ring them and quote the job ID to them.

Thanks.

Kongo
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I'm currently having a problem with this aerial offer, I have been a BT customer for a matter of hours as my services were just activated, I need a aerial so I call them, online chat and Facebook and all are no help. They say they can't give me the offer because I did not order it when I first ordered the package, I told them the website says

'I need a new aerial but have already placed my TV order

If you think you need a new aerial installed you can contact our TV technical help team and they can place an order for you.'

He advised me to cancel my services return the router and youview ultra hd box and place my order again!!!!! Absolutely crazy right.

I was also told by another lady to phone Tsg myself and see if I can get them to honour the BT agreement (which I tried but as you can imagine, they can't without BT approval).

Nobody in the customer service departments seemed to know much, not even the manager of the guy who told me to cancel
0 Ratings
Martin--W
Retired BT Expert
Message 6 of 6

Hello @Kongo

If you'd like to private message me your phone number or account number, i'll see how I can help you.

Martin.

0 Ratings