cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kev230481
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Contacting bt

Does any know how to contact bt so that you can talk someone in the uk not india as i am having problems with communication
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contacting bt

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Meanwhile, many problems can be solved by forum members, if its a problem with your phone or Internet connection.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Kev230481 I am sorry that you are having problems communicating with us. Please elaborate on what aspect of your service you need help with and we will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Kev230481
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I have had bt phone internet and tv for about 2 years with no problems at all i recived a flyer through the post about tv package's so called to add another tv box for my son in his bed room. Got told by the guy on the phone my current tv box was not compatible with this service so i would need a new box in my lounge then a new box in my sons bed room which is fair as box was 2 years old couldnt get engineer out gor two weeks to get these new boxes installed when engineer turned up he only had one box so i explained to him what he was ment to be doing and he said i can only do what bt has booked for him and it wasnt his problem and i had to call bt and sort it out i was on phone to bt whilst he was installing new box in lounge he wouldnt talk to bt from my phone as he was to busy as he had other jobs booked in and then sat outside my house in his van for 45 minutes smoking and talking on his phone so he must have been extremely busy befor he left he told me that engineer would have to fit new box as there wire less and i could do it myself as they will post tto me so ordered another box when it came it was not wireless so back on the phone to bt again and they told me they dont do any thing that is wire less so had to book for engineer again another £50 8 days later engineer turns up he gavve me a wireless plug in thing to connect to router and tv box told me how to connect it and left didnt even come into my house so called bt again and the refunded the £50 so now i have called them to ask if have to pay for the use of the bt even though it wasnt able to be used for almost 2 weeks and an explanation as to why the engineer would be so unprofessional and the people that have spoke to in the call center can not give me any reason why he would have been like that and why the messed up my order in the first place and also awhy do bt send letters with uk call center bt when you have a problem you get can only talk to india ? Sorry for going on but have wasted about 4 hours of time on the phone and got no where
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Kev230481 Thanks for posting back and sorry for all the problems.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings