Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 18

Re: Contract End Date

Go to solution

@devera wrote:
It shows on my account.

Could you tell me where exactly this is. I see nothing that says contract details on My BT and, as I have a mind like a sieve, I'd love to have somewhere where I can find the end date

cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

I just clicked on "My BT" and it shows on the main page (private details removed):

Contract-End-Date.jpg

Perhaps I only see it since I recently recontracted?

Failing that, you can use live chat but even they gave me the wrong end date. 😄

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer click the ratings star on the left-hand side. If the reply answers your question, mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

Cheers (again).

i have only just recontracted and I don't see that at all. I wonder if it is because I am looking at it on a tablet.. Is there a different mobile site!? I've got two years left on my contract so it is remembering to check in 2018 that is the trick

Is this something the mods could give us a quick heads up on? Basically is the renewal date available to everyone somewhere on MyBT (mobile or no..)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution
I haven't checked the mobile version but that's from the full website on a desktop PC.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer click the ratings star on the left-hand side. If the reply answers your question, mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Ho hum

Well, if there are different sites then I am back to putting a reminder in my mobile and changing it over when I change phones!

Only ever use a tablet these days

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

I can't see the contract end date details in MyBT on a PC liike devera.

The best I can do is click on a link to track an order. Strangely it asks me to login again to view my orders.

I can then find my most recent package re-contract order from last Sep. At the top right of the order details page is an option to show the contract terms. Clicking that shows the start date of the different components and also mentions the 12 months minimum contract term. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

@umpire wrote:

I can't see the contract end date details in MyBT on a PC liike devera. 

Whooaa! Hold the front page.

I just went back into MyBT and the 'Contract Details' section has suddenly appeared just before the 'My Products'. End dates for Broadband, Phone, TV and BT Sport all listed. 

Well done BT for finally making this info easily accessible. It only took several years of customers regularly moaning about it!  Smiley LOL

Note:  I dispute my BT Sport end date though. No way did I ever sign up to a 12 month BT Sport contract. It has always been 1 month to my knowledge on BT TV. Only for BT Sport on Sky have I seen 12 month contracts advertised by BT. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Logged in today and the Contract Details tab has disappeared again.

0 Ratings