Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 16

Re: Contract Termination

Go to solution
@tiggs2,

Check MyBT as it now contains a section giving the minimum term end dates for your contracts.

As already mentioned you no longer need a MAC for transfering phone and broadband, you let the new provider handle things. You may though still need to give BT notice to cancel other services such as BT TV, BT Sport or BT Mobile.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9778/~/how-do-i-transfer-my-broadband%3F
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution
The recently announced latest price rises applicable from July 2016 will also give customers a chance of ending contracts penalty free even if still within contract minimum terms.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution
Umpire could you please tell me where the minimum term dates are in MyBt. I've clicked on everything and can't seem to see it. Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
For me if I login to MyBT on a PC using Firefox there's a contracts tab I can expand just above the different tabs for my products such as phone, broadband, etc. That additional info seemed to appear a few days ago.

I can't seem to see the contracts info through the MyBT mobile app though.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

I don't have a contracts tab with My BT  using firefox on my PC.  Maybe it is a data driven tab.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

I only checked the other day after reading this post.

See my posts following it. It was just above the My Products.

But ...

I've just logged in again and that Contract Details tab has now disappeared!  Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings