cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Contract ending, need a different package

My Infinity package is nearly ending, i'd like to down grade to the starter infinity package, have phoned retentions and haven't gotten anywhere, anyone have any good ideas ??????????

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Contract ending, need a different package

Did you use 0800800030?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Hi, I did yes and didn't get any joy off them 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

I would try again as you are almost certain to get a different person who may well give you a different (better) deal  don't have to take it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Thanks for the reply, i'll try later after i finish work

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Rang up today, spoke with 3 ops for around 45mins still know deal to be done, looks like I'll be joining SSE and getting Sky sports for the same money
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

What's the definition of a new customer

My contract is coming to an end, tried 3 times to get a better deal , but none is forthcoming. Contract is in my name and comes from my account, could I cancel my account and get the wife to set up a contract in her name ??
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Re: What's the definition of a new customer

Yes but it might not be a seamless change because you would need to cease your line before your wife could take it over. You would probably have a different phone number and you would need to pay a £30 cease charge because you are not moving to a new ISP.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

Re: What's the definition of a new customer

if you cease your line you may find there is a waiting list on your cab and if there is you will lose your infinity connection and go to bottom of waiting list

0 Ratings